About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I have enjoyed every aspect of football since I can remember. The discipline and courage it takes to excel and play football has helped to shape my life whole heartedly. My football journey took me to Upper Moreland High School where I had the pleasure of playing against the best competition in southeastern PA. From there this great game allowed me to start 44 straights games at Cheyney University. I was blessed to play in the Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference, where they play the best football in all of division II. That journey allowed me to be invited into a couple of arena football camps. Football to me is the greatest game invented. As they stated in the movie "The Program" football isn't for everyone. We were the lucky ones. The sport builds character, heart, and perseverance. This is the game I love. please enjoy my blog. Proud Husband, Football Guru and Fanatic!!!!

Warning

The opinions in this blog are my opinions and strictly my opinions. They are not meant to be disrespectful but they are meant to be real and from the heart.

Glenn Erby

Glenn Erby
I NEED A SHOW

Donovan a REDSKIN

Donovan a REDSKIN
Oh he will return Eagles fans!!!!!

Tony Romo

Tony Romo
Star Power

Patrick Willis

Patrick Willis
The Real Deal

Monday, April 12, 2010

Please Ben Grow Up

I can't help but feel a sense of relief for Ben Roethlisberger. I also feel like there is a little angel sitting on the superstars shoulders. Point blank he is lucky as hell. Between the bike crash, the pending civil case in Nevada, and this rape allegation he honestly should be ruined by now.  Anybody else may have lost endorsements, and their career all in one.  No disrespect to him, but I'm not sure anyone else would have survived such adverse situations.  I just hope he learns his lesson. I truly do. Ben from here on out just stay at home.  Learn to engulf yourself into your teammates and to the sport that has blessed you so wonderfully.  Keep the groupie chicks out of your face. Leave the star status and the V.I.P treatment to someone else.  You are facing a suspension and serious questioning of your character simply because you want to be a rock star.  I understand you are single and not a married man.  Please take my advice and start to act like a few of your married contemporaries.  Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Donovan Mcnabb, Drew Brees, are perfect role  models for you.  Give them a call Ben.  You are a quarterback not a wide receiver or some linebacker.  You are suppose to be a leader of men and should carry yourself as such.  You represent a hard working city and yet to continue to embarrass them and yourself.  How many 2 times super bowl winning quarterbacks have had to deal with such distasteful charges.  Ben please grow up now before  you lose it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave your comments or quotes